Friday, November 21, 2008

Good News

Bear is keeping her food down. Granted she gets just a few wet kibbles (increased by a couple niblets every hour), but she's keeping it inside her tummy--that and very diluted KMR and anti-emetic medicine seems to be doing the trick. She is ultra-feisty and probably really hungry but it's far better than throwing everything up.

Had a friend drive me yesterday for the biopsy of a suspicious little mass in my left breast. It appears that the mass had disappeared between last week and this--nice! So I was sent home sans biopsy since there was nothing to biopsy--yay!

In the spirit of Breast Cancer Awareness I was going to insert an image of a pink ribbon here, but this beautiful pair of Pink Ribbon Socks are more my style. Now to find some pink wool yarn.

Click on the image for a pdf download of the instructions. Or click here.

I've also added a new link section on the left column of this page for all my favorite sock knitting sites and blogs.

No comments: